Bedroom Suite – Solihull, B93
Bedroom interior design
iIn this charming country cottage, there was one drawback, no master en-suite. With no option to extend or steal from other rooms, it was time to get creative with this bedroom interior design. Adding a partition wall to create a showpiece feature headboard of reclaimed timber, allowed us to design an en-suite space and small walk-in dressing area. The subtle variations of Little Greene’s Pearl Colour tones, carefully curated materials and furniture placement make the bedroom look brighter, fresher and more spacious.
- Concept design and visualisation
- Space planning and layout
- Bespoke joinery – wardrobes, bedside tables, feature headboard and customisation of existing dressing table
- Lighting and electrical plans
- FF&E specification and sourcing
- Liason with client trades.