Kitchen Dining – Redditch, B97
Bespoke kitchen design
This mid-century inspired kitchen was a major transformation in both style and functionality. Doors, walls and windows were reconfigured to create a seamless open plan space with a much sought after walk-in larder, free flowing access to the utility area and a large relaxed seating space with views and access to the garden beyond.
Feedback from Caroline & Rob Hill, Homeowners.
“From the outset Zoe and Shaun were extremely easy to work with and not only ‘got’ what we wanted but took it to a whole new level, projecting our personalities into our home. .... (more)
They encouraged us to be bold and the results are quite simply amazing. Our home is transformed. More fun, more sociable, and we love it!”
Photography: Amanda Jackson
- Concept design and visualisation
- Space planning and layout
Bespoke kitchen design, make and installation
- Bespoke bench seating – design, build and installation
- Lighting and electric plans
- FF&E sourcing and specification
- Project management – including build works